This tutorial is about changing the default DNS to Google DNS for faster internet. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Change Default DNS to Google DNS for Faster Internet. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Change Default DNS to Google DNS for Faster Internet
DNS (Domain Name System) is a set of numbers assigned by their respective ISPs to connect to the World Wide Web. DNS first converts your domain name to an IP address and then connects to your ISP to load pages on the Internet. Basically, it translates easier-to-remember domain names into the numeric IP addresses needed to locate and identify computing devices and services with underlying network protocols. By providing a globally distributed directory service, the domain name system is integral to the functionality of the Internet. Your ISP is responsible for providing you with the internet to earn money. Of course, they try to accumulate as much DNA as possible from the range that is available to them.
Each time you connect to your ISP, it assigns you a dynamic IP address, which you use to connect to the Internet. This often results in slow streaming speeds and connectivity issues. Google, on the other hand, claims that its public DNS servers are hosted in data centers around the world and use anycast routing to send users to the geographically closest data center. Depending on your location, Google can easily redirect your internet traffic to the nearest data center and believe me, Google data centers are the best possible option over your ISP. The method is very simple and you can easily change your default DNS to high-speed DNS. You will experience better web browsing and better downloads. Just follow the steps below to continue.
How to Change Default DNS to Google DNS for Faster Internet
Steps to Manually Configure Google DNS on Windows PC
- First, on your Windows PC, go to Control Panel and select Network and Sharing Center
- And there we click on Change adapter settings.
- Now you will see all networks, select the network you want to configure for Google DNS. Now, if you want to change the Ethernet settings, right click on Local Area Connection and then select Properties.
- Now click on the Network tab and there, under This connection uses the following, select the Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) option and then click on Properties.
- Now choose the Use the following DNS server addresses radio button, and a default IP address will be written, just delete them. Now fill in the value of Google DNS value which is 22.214.171.124 OR 126.96.36.199, then just click “OK”, then restart your network.
- That’s it! You’re done, you’ve now switched to Google’s DNS server and see how your internet speed changes, which should be reasonable.
Final Words: How to Change Default DNS to Google DNS for Faster Internet
Hope you understand this article How to Change Default DNS to Google DNS for Faster Internet, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.